"Meeting point for adventure seekers" Mountaineering
- Para aquellos que persiguen aventuras más difíciles, la Cordillera Blanca y Huayhuash, ofrecen impresionantes montañas y rutas para escaladores experimentados y novatos.
Cost based on a group of 3 people - if desired, we are able to guide individuals or groups of less than 3 people for a higher fee or more than 3 people for a lower cost. Please contact us for detailed pricing, Itinerary and program information
This is one of our programs during multy-day climbs throughout the Blanca and Huayhuash mountain range.
Fees not included:
- Pick up from the bus station.
- Acclimatization day hike around of Huaraz.
- Private transport to and from Huaraz.
- Official Mountain Guide AGMP, UIAGM
- All meals during the expedition: 05 meals.
Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, tea (hot chocolate, pop corn, salad of avocado) and Dinner.
Coca tea every day in the morning to wake up. "Hot wine the last night"
- Hot water for washing.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Donkeys, Muleteers.
- Climbing equipment:
Helmet, Harness, Carabineers, Rope, Gaiters, Boots, Crampons and ice axe.
(We recommend bring your technical equipment for difficult peaks as Alpamayo, Huascaran and others)
- Camping Equipment:
Cooking tent, Dinner tent, Toilet Tent.
Sleeping tent (3 people tent for 2 clients Sierra designs, Eureka).
02 sleeping mats per person (inflatable and classic mattress).
Table, chairs, Stove, gas, and all kitchen utensils.
- Pisco sour and souvenirs for celebrate your expedition.
- Banner with your name and of the trek.
- Entrance fees to: Huascaran National Park (Cordillera Blanca) $ 22.00
- Huayhuash Mountain range $ 78.00
- Return from our tour before the arranged date: transport, food and possible accommodation costs (also for staff). Tips
- Sleeping bag.
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Dinner on the last nigh