Located in the western chain of the northern Andes, within the Huascaran National Park, it reaches an altitude of 5947 meters above sea level.
Winner of the title of the “Most Beautiful Mountain in the World” in 1966 in Munich – Germany; The first ascent was carried out in 1957 by a German delegation.
It has several climbing routes, the best-known being Ferrari, Basque – French and Japanese.
In our itinerary we can calculate one more day to take a break, for any emergency such as weather, a health problem or to climb the snowy Quitaraju.
We recommend 3 to 4 days of acclimatization. This will allow you to fully Discover and Enjoy Alpamayo!
Our programs included:
- Pick up from the bus station.
- Acclimatization day hike around of Huaraz.
- Private transport to and from Huaraz.
- Official Mountain Guide AGMP, UIAGM
- All meals during the expedition: 05 meals. Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, tea (hot chocolate, pop corn, salad of avocado) and Dinner. Coca tea every day in the morning to wake up. “Hot wine the last night”
- Hot water for washing.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Donkeys, Muleteers.
- Climbing equipment: Helmet, Harness, Carabineers, Rope, Gaiters, Boots, Crampons and ice axe. (We recommend bring your technical equipment for difficult peaks as Alpamayo, Huascaran and others)
- Camping Equipment: Cooking tent, Dinner tent, Toilet Tent. Sleeping tent (3 people tent for 2 clients Sierra designs, Eureka). 02 sleeping mats per person (inflatable and classic mattress). Table, chairs, Stove, gas, and all kitchen utensils.
- Pisco sour and souvenirs for celebrate your expedition.
- Banner with your name and of the trek.
Our program does not include:
- Entrance fees to: Huascaran National Park (Cordillera Blanca) $ 22.00
- Huayhuash Mountain range $ 78.00
- Return from our tour before the arranged date: transport, food and possible accommodation costs (also for staff). Tips
- Sleeping bag.
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Dinner on the last nigh.