"Meeting point for adventure seekers" Horseback Riding
Visit traditional towns, archaeological monuments, and enjoy impressive views of the snowcapped mountains, while comfortably horseback riding.
1 day trips cost based on 2 people.
Multiple day trips based on minimum of 3 people.
Please contact us for detailed pricing, Itinerary and program information
See our program
Our programs included:
Fees not included:
- Pick up from the bus station.
- Day hike for acclimatization around of Huaraz.
- Transport to and from Huaraz.
- Horse with all the necessary equipment.
- All meals during the expedition: 05 meals.
Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, tea (hot chocolate, pop corn, salad of avocado) and Dinner.
Coca tea every day in the morning to wake up. "Hot wine the last night"
- Hot water for washing.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Donkeys, Muleteers.
- Camping Equipment:
Cooking tent, Dinner tent, Toilet Tent.
Sleeping tent (3 people tent for 2 clients Sierra designs, Eureka).
02 sleeping mats per person (inflatable and classic mattress).
Table, chairs, Stove, gas, and all kitchen utensils.
- Pisco sour and souvenirs for celebrate your expedition.
- Banner with your name and of the trek.
- Entrance fees to: Huascaran National Park (Cordillera Blanca) $ 22.00
- Return from our tour before the arranged date: transport, food and possible accommodation costs (also for staff) and Tips.
- Sleeping bag.
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Dinner on the last night.