This is a Wonderful, Natural and Cultural walk where you will enjoy the different traditions and customs of the population, the flora and fauna of the Andes and one of the oldest trails in Peru; Since these were our ancestral routes, men of the CHAVIN culture, who crossed the Cordillera Blanca millions of times through the Yanashallash Pass. You will also enjoy the view of the incredible lagoons, mountains, rivers and diverse wildlife such as “Vicuña”, fox, condor, ducks and much more … You will also enjoy one of the most exciting sports, “Fishing”, always with the guidance and help from our expert guides, cooks and muleteers who will guide you through these wonderful places, offering you healthy and safe fun.
We recommend 2 to 3 days of acclimatization. ¡This will allow you to fully Discover and Enjoy this beautiful walk!
The direction of the itinerary can be reversed according to the availability of the mountain assistants.
On this route we have options for fewer or more days of walking, please consult.
Our programs included:
- Transfer from the bus terminal to your hotel.
- Acclimatization hike. (optional)
- Trekking guide.
- Donkeys and muleteer.
- Complete feeding:
Breakfast, Scrambled eggs, quinoa, pancakes, cheese omelet etc. Bread, tea, coffee, milk or mate are always offered,
Snack, Fresh fruit, biscuits, chocolate and, candies.
Lunch, Pickled chicken, avocado salad, Russian salad, causa and coca tea.
Tea, Hot chocolate, canchitas, fried sweet potato, avocado with vegetables etc.
Dinner, Starters: creamed tomato soup, beans, quinoa, etc. Main course: fried trout, orange chicken, lomo saltado, etc. “HOT WINE ” for the last dinner.
- Camp Equipment: Kitchen tent, dining tent, 3-season sleeping tent (03 passenger tent for 02 Eureka brand customers, Sierra design and others), bathroom tent, 02 mattresses per person, table, chairs, kitchen, gas and all kitchen utensils.
- Warm water in the morning to wash.
Our program does not include:
- Entrance fees to tourist sites.
- Sleeping bags.
- Breakfast the first day and dinner the last night.
- Personal insurance.
- Personal first aid kit.
- Copy of passport or original.
- Sleeping bag. (If you do not have one, we have a savannah included for rent for $ 6.00)
- Sunscreen and lip balm.
- Water bottle (01 bottle of 02 liters or 02 bottles of 1 liter each).
- One-liter water purifier (Micropur or other). Please bring from your country because in Huaraz they are not to be found.
- Insect repellent.
- Walking sticks (if you did not bring one, we have for rent, 10 soles per day, per pair)
- Flashlight: front or handheld plus extra battery.
- The entrance to the park, per person: S /. soles per person Huascarán National Park in the Cordillera Blanca. S /. soles for the complete 10-day circuit in HUAYHUASH.
- Personal clothing: Waterproof jacket and pants, Wool sweater and pants, Gloves, wool hat, Warm socks
- Small towel, soap, toothpaste, brush and others.
- Down and fleece jacket.
- Toilet paper,
- Hat / cap for the cold.
- Waterproof hiking shoes.
- Large suitcase to share (to be transported by donkeys, if You do not have one, do not worry we will provide one for you).
- Personal backpack.
- Personal kit, on each expedition we will carry one, but we suggest you bring a personal medical kit, with, Medications, prescribed by your doctor, and knee pads, For blisters, bandages and other medicines for general discomfort.