"Meeting point for adventure seekers" Trekking Cordillera Blanca
The Cordillera Blanca "White Range", is in the Ancash region of Perú. It contains 722 individual glaciers. Part of the larger Andes Range, it has 21 Kilometers (13mi)wide and about 200 kilometers (124 mi) long.
The highest mountain in Perú, Huascarán (6768 m) is located here. Huascarán National Park, established in 1975, encompasses almost the entire range of the Cordillera Blanca.
Alpamayo Mountain (5,947 m, 19,511 Ft) was declared "World´s most beautiful Mountain" by an international survey led by former climber Toni Hiebeler in May 1,966 in Munich.
Snow melt from the Cordillera Blanca has provided Perú with its year-round water supplies, while 80 % of Peru's power comes from Hydroelectricity.
Cost based on a group of 06 people for multy days treks and 06 for one day hikes, If desired, we are able to guide individuals or groups of less than 06 people for a higher fee or more than 06 people for a lower cost. Please contact us for detailed pricing, Itinerary and program information
During our treks we are ready to prepare the typical food of the Incas the "Pachamanca" we are confident that you and your family pass unforgettable moments with this spectacular event.
This is one of our programs during multy-day treks throughout the Blanca and Huayhuash mountain range.
Our programs included:
Fees not included:
- Pick up from the bus station.
- Day hike for acclimatization around of Huaraz.
- Transport to and from Huaraz.
- All meals during the expedition: 05 meals.
Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, tea (hot chocolate, pop corn, salad of avocado) and Dinner.
Coca tea every day in the morning to wake up. "Hot wine the last night"
- Hot water for washing.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Donkeys, Muleteers.
- Camping Equipment:
Cooking tent, Dinner tent, Toilet Tent.
Sleeping tent (3 people tent for 2 clients Sierra designs, Eureka).
02 sleeping mats per person (inflatable and classic mattress).
Table, chairs, Stove, gas, and all kitchen utensils.
- Pisco sour and souvenirs for celebrate your expedition.
- Banner with your name and of the trek.
- Entrance fees to: Huascaran National Park (Cordillera Blanca) $ 22.00
- Return from our tour before the arranged date: transport, food and possible accommodation costs (also for staff).
- Sleeping bag.
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Dinner on the last night.