Please allow scripts to view meu
Terms and Conditions
- We accept reservations that are made more than
30 days before the start of the trip. Reservations
will be confirmed in writing after a deposit of
50% of the total price has been payed.
- We need basic personal information of each customer
such as name, nationality, passport number, age
and profession 20 days before the start of the trip.
- The complete cost of the tour is to be payed 7
days before the starting date of the tour.
- Cancellations within 30 days prior to the tour
are subject to loss of the deposit.
- Huascaràn Adventure Travel Agency, will
verify that all passengers have a full cover travel
insurance. Such insurance is mandatory for all customers
who travel with us. Customers will have to rely
on their personal travel insurance to cover all
possible problems that could arise during the trip.
- Huascaràn Adventure Travel Agency has the
right to modify or to cancel any itinerary when
it considers it to be necessary to the advantage
and/or security of the clients. Huascaràn
Adventure Travel Agency has the right to accept
or deny customers on their tours.
- Throughout the tour, passengers are responsible
for their own luggage.
- Although all possible precautions are taken,
Huascaràn Adventure Travel Agency will not
be held responsible for injuries, diseases, damages,
losts, additional expenses, unforseen delays and
other irregularities that could be caused by voluntary
or involuntary acts of third-party companies or
people, or caused by natural disasters, social changes
or extraordinary forces.